Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Things just seem to be going downhill

I don't like it one bit. I know part of my moodiness and just feeling blah about everything is due to the Femara, but there has been too much crap going on to not at least blame life for some of the blahness.

We are still waiting for our house to get fixed. Waiting on insurance to approve the extra money its going to cost to fix everything, which of course they don't want to. So you know what they do? They toss us from adjuster to adjuster. Its some kind of game because you've got to be joking if 3 different adjusters all got new jobs or had something come up that they couldn't work on our claim anymore. Jerk faces!! Give us our damn money so I can have ceilings, damn it!

This week has been Hellacious at work. Its been so busy I feel like I'm running around like a mad woman. So that's been stressful. At least if it slowed down enough to get caught up, and catch your breath, but I seriously feel like I'm suffocating at work. Completely drowning. I hate that feeling.

Then I get home tonight from work wanting to kick my feet up, watch my Netflix movie that came in and try to de-stress and what do I walk into? A house that is 88 degrees b/c our A/C has died. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ok, so I turn on all the fans we have (which isn't many) and decide I can't stress about this since there's no one we can call until at least tomorrow. So I put in my movie and the damn thing won't play. FML!

Screw it, I'm done. This week needs to hurry up and get over with so I can have a 3 day weekend, work 2 days and then go on my mini-vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment