We decided to do another natural cycle since June's cycle was spot on PERFECT! As CD14, then 15 then 16 passed with + OPKs but not much in the way of follie size, I started to get discouraged. On the 3rd monitoring appointment my Estradiol finally started to rise and on the 4th appt I had a 19mm follie (Hallelujah) and Estradiol of 168! Woot woot!!
Since everything was looking good and September starting to look like we may have to skip treatment due to both DH and I being OOT, we decided yesterday to go for the IUI. My lovely CRNP here at the satellite office thought it would be worth a shot, so we got scheduled for first thing this morning.
You know DH was for this when Saturday is his sleeping in day...and we had to wake up at 5:30am to get ready and drive the 1 hour drive to make it by 7:30. Everything went well, post wash count = 7mil with 75% motility, Yay Fertility Blend!
I'm really over-the-moon excited and I should really try to calm myself as this could prove disastrous if there aren't 2 pink lines in 2 weeks. But I'm enjoying the joy and hope in it all right now and I don't want to be calm and level headed...so I might have to pay for it later...but I just want to be giddy with happiness right now. So sue me. Its been a rough 2 1/2 years and I'm in need of some TTC hope!
I find today being pretty lucky too since one of my best e-buddies turned IRL buddy's parents had their 50th wedding anniversary today and other family friends of ours celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary, so today is an awesome day and I hope to add that today was the day we conceived our child!
You will be in my thoughts and prayers <3
ReplyDelete