Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting out good!

So 2011 is here to stay (for 365 days) and I'd have to say it started out pretty well. DH and I went up to B'ham to hang out with some friends for the Capital One Bowl game and Bama kicked Michigan State's butt! It would have been a shut out, but in the last quarter, with our 3rd and 4th string in, Michigan St. scored a TD. Oh well it ended up being 49-7. THAT is how SEC plays football, people! Yeah!

Anyway, so getting to see friends and watch good football was great, and then we met up with our newly engaged friends (Yay! we are going to have another married couple to hang out with soon!) to eat at Kobe. K and I talked wedding stuff and about my idea to sub and / or go back to get my Master's in education. It was a good talk and a good time.

Yes, this morning started out with a BFN (which I expected) and AF still hasn't shown up even though I've been crampy all day, but I'm really o.k. with that b/c if I start tomorrow (which I do expect) then I'll actually have a normal cycle! That makes me very happy!

Oh and I already have 3 followers and 2 comments!! I feel loved! :) I really do have some of the best e-friends in the world! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment