Saturday, January 8, 2011

Say wha??? Snow in T-town??

So apparently we are projected to have snow in ALABAMA... and not just a little dusting, like 4 to 8 inches...INCHES people! That is epic here in the south. Now while I stand by my "I'll believe it when I see it" mentality, b/c we almost always get left out of the snow storms, I am a little excited. Seriously, the last few times that AL got any snow, there was snow north of us, south of us, and east and west of us, but Tuscaloosa got NONE as in 0 inches!

We have strange weather patterns like that. Anyway, I'm just a little excited that I may not have to work Monday...not likely however, as my work is Slave Drivers R Us and they don't care that its snowy, icy, deathly driving hazards, you must get to work or get fired!

But here's to possibly being snowed in, and making a snow man that is taller than a chihuahua.

No comments:

Post a Comment