Thanks sweetie! So I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself so here goes:
1. I have 3 families (including my stepdad's family). I love that I have 3 families, I get that much extra love not to mention an extra set of grandparents and a whole load of aunts, uncles and cousins!
2. Said families were all together for mine and my oldest brother's high school and college graduations and my wedding and everyone got along perfectly.
3. I was born in Germany (my parents were both in the Air Force)
4. I am a tomboy. I've loved Alabama football for some time now, but the guys have also gotten me interested in basketball, baseball, and hockey over the years. I love to go watch the games and I love hanging out with my guys (including DH). I don't mind getting dressed up for a special occasion, but most days you'll find me in jeans and a comfy shirt with hair pulled back in a ponytail and minimal makeup. That's just the way I am.
5. I am usually very energetic, loud, talkative, opinionated, and animated. I don't like to annoy people, but I know I do sometimes. I really do try to take it down a notch if I realize I'm being over the top. But again, that's just the way I am.
6. My 10 year high school reunion is coming up in June and I'm so excited to see all my classmates again. We were a really awesome group of about 560 graduates. Obviously we didn't all know each other or were even friends with everyone, but even though there were cliques, we all got along and everyone truly cared about each other. Go Falcons!
7. I would really, really like to be a mom. I know DH and I will be good parents, but it does scare me sometimes how much our life is going to change. I can't wait for it to happen, but since its taking so long to get pg, I've had a lot of time to sit and think about how much things will change instead of it just happening after a surprise BFP. I don't resent it though (at least most of the time), I hope the waiting is going to make me better prepared.
I'm also supposed to give this award to so many people who haven't gotten it before, but since I'm still fairly new to the blogging world I'm just going to list some of the blogs I like to keep tabs on. In no particular order:
...And Baby Makes Three
A Day in the Life of Jenn
Missing Baby Carriage
What's left? There's life.
Maybe if You Just Relax
Our Journey...
...And Baby Makes Three
A Day in the Life of Jenn
Missing Baby Carriage
What's left? There's life.
Maybe if You Just Relax
Our Journey...

I'm sure I've missed some, but like I've said, I'm still getting used to all this blogging stuff. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment