Yeah, the verdict is in and its not in my favor...meaning a BFN. I'm handling this one quite well compared to the Clomid one. I cried, yes...and then I picked myself up and talked to two sweet girlfriends for a couple of hours and feel good now.
I've got an appt. tomorrow with the RE to go over everything and B and I decided to go on with another Femara + trigger + TI cycle. And that's it...it is what it is (as a wise friend always tells me).
I'm not going to lie, I'm bummed that I won't be able to bring a child into the world this year, I'm bummed that we are surpassing our 2 year mark of TTC, and BFNs just overly suck. However, I really am ok. I've got my sights set on the next cycle. So here's to a brand new baby in 2012!
Sorry about the BFN:( I'm really lovin your positive outlook, though. We're so having babies in 2012!
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah we are, Ging! :) And I really am trying to have a good outlook...not so easy after that horrendous bill. Hoping to get that worked out tomorrow.
ReplyDelete